Coming from a split which occurred in 2009 within the IFICC, our group carries on fully defending the fundamental political positions and orientations of that one, in particular - and beyond the intervention that, as communists, we have to lead towards our class : :
- the struggle against opportunism which, today, threats and even sometimes strongly weakens the "Communist Left", as it is the case for the present ICC;
- the essential struggle for the regroupment which is vital for the proletariat and its revolutionary perspective, of the "Communist Left" forces.
Our present bulletin totally takes back and continues the practical political work already undertaken in the Bulletin of the IFICC.
New website since 2014:
--> Revolution or War <--
Journal of the International Group of the Communist Left
Revolution or War is the journal of the International Group of the Communist Left (IGLC).
It is the result of the fusion of CIK- Klabastalo and FICL. Our unity is based on the following main points:
1.- For our class, this vital unification of Left Communist forces (whose main component is the ICT) is an essential step for the future and indispensable formation of the class party for the revolution. This fundamental objective also requires uncompromising struggle against the penetration of bourgeois ideology within the Communist Left, especially against the opportunism and sectarianism that still plague this environment.
2.- Today, this necessary process can only strengthen communists’ ability to assume the responsibilities that the proletariat has raised: to be its most conscious and determined fraction.
Extracts of the french and spanish versions of issue 33 (december, 2005)
- Presentation of Bulletin 33
The reader will find two kinds of texts which correspond to two
axis of the communist organisations concerns and activities in the
present period : the direct intervention in the immediate
struggles of the working class and the work of
regroupment of the communist forces.
DEBATE IN THE PROLETARIAN CAMP:
- The Question of Communist Consciousness and the Party
We publish here a contribution of the IBRP comrades on the question of
the Party and Consciousness, followed by a summary we made of the
discussion between the IBRP and our fraction.
- IBPR TEXT : The Question of Consciousness, Points for Discussion
- Report of the Discussion (Fraction)
- Discussion with the IBRP (July 30th and 31st 2005)
- Intervention of the Fraction in an Unsteady Social Situation
During the two last months, our fraction had to intervene several times, within
- Against the Growing Misery which the Bourgeoisie Imposes upon us
Let's Multiply our Struggles and Let's Unify Them (leaflet of the Fraction, October 2005)
- The Violence in the Suburbs are an Expression of the Bankruptcy of Capitalism
Only the Working Class Can Destroy Capitalism (leaflet of the Fraction, Nov. 10th, 2005)
- Curfew Against our Fraction, The ICC Bans Us from the Street and Wants to Impose Us the Curfew ! (Communique of the Fraction)
- Comrade Ric's Message (Nov. 11th 2005)
- Our Answer to Comrade Ric
- The Double Language of the ICC about its "Public Meetings" in Belgium and in France, Bluff and Reality
- Statement on an ICP-Le Prolétaire Public Meeting
INTERNATIONAL REVOLUTIONARY PRESS:
- The publications of Left Communism : A Compass for the Proletariat (Fraction statement about various publications - IBRP's, Bordiguists' and ICC's - and their positions regarding the international situation)
TEXT OF THE WORKERS MOVEMENT:
- Controversy with the Italian Fraction (M. April 20th, 1945)
History of the International Secrétariat of the ICC 1996-2001 (only in french)
How opportunism imposed itself within the central organs before
infecting and beginning to destroy the whole organisation...
| (2nd part)
Call on support
We want to thank our readers who understand and support our activity in different ways :
writings, material or financial contributions.
Editing, printing and mailing our bulletin means an important financial effort related to the scarces resources we have.
The evolution of the situation, the fight we carry on against the opportunist ICC drift and for the preservation of this organisation's contributions for more than 30 years, all our activities in order to strenghten our class and its vanguard (regroupment labor, debates within the proletarian camp, intervention), all of this requires, among other things, an important financial effort.
So, we encourage the interested readers in our political labor and in the analysis we defend, to give us their financial support taking out a subscription of our Bulletin, and distributing it.